Join REI and the Chattahoochee Parks Conservancy (CPC) for the 3rd Annual Chattahoochee River Paddle, Campout, and Cleanup at the Abbotts Bridge Unit. The National Park Service opens up the Abbotts Bridge Unit for camping once a year exclusively for this event! Spend the weekend paddling down the river, enjoying the fall weather, and helping beautify one of Georgia's iconic natural resources. Kayaks, paddleboards, and canoes will be available for anyone who does not own one. Dinner and breakfast are also provided! Just bring your basic camping gear, lunch, snacks, and weather-appropriate clothing to enjoy this night under the stars. Proceeds from this event support the CPC, the official friends group for the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area (CRNRA) whose mission is to build a community of support for the national park and promote stewardship of its cultural and natural resources. Space is limited--sign up today and see why this annual event is not to be missed!
- Camp under the stars at Abbotts Bridge, opened for this event only!
- Float the Chattahoochee on a kayak or canoe while picking up litter and preserving this iconic natural resource
- Enjoy delicious, hearty meals including a gourmet BBQ dinner with craft beer
- Roast s'mores over the campfire while listening to a live bluegrass band
- Learn how to mountain bike on our portable pump track
- Get out on the river and try stand up paddle boarding
- Spend the weekend with park rangers and new friends!
If you are an REI member, $99.00 per person.
If you aren't an REI member, $119.00 per person.
Go HERE for more details and to register!